- Local anesthesia – to numb the area around the tooth
- Tooth decay removal – the dentist will remove any decay. Then the dentist will shape the space to make it ready it for filling
- Etching – for bonded fillings the dentist will etch the tooth before filling
- Resin application – for certain types of fillings the dentist will use hardened resin
- Polishing – after filling the dentist will polish the tooth
©2019 Copyright Kid's Dentistree
Kid's Dentistree complies with applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.